Located beside the Visitor Center is the charming and picturesque Frances B. Montgomery Memorial Garden. This beautiful historic venue, complete with a waterfall and stonework, offers a beautiful backdrop for your wedding or other memorable celebration!
Receptions in the Lock Landing
Indoor seating capacity: 120
The Lock Landing is located in the canal level of the Roscoe Village Foundation Visitor Center. With tables and chairs provided, the room also offers space for banquet tables, live entertainment, disc jockeys and event dancing!
For further information and to schedule your event at Historic Roscoe Village, contact us at 740-622-7644 ext 16 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
View our Bridal Guide
Suggestions for Rentals
- All Inclusive Tents & Events 740-327-2575
- Elegant Events 740-291-9741
- Coshocton Party Rental 740-294-8286
- Mike Bechtol’s Music Service 740-623-8832
- Mega Music DJ 740-502-8522
- The Lock Landing in Roscoe Village
- The Warehouse Steak ‘n Stein 740-622-4001
- The Unusual Junction 740-545-9772
- Schumaker Farms 740-622-8915
- English Ivy 740-622-9201
- Amber + Elle Photography 614-949-1573
- Kylie Noelle Photopgraphy
Amanda Fitz booked her wedding reception for 100 people in the Lock Landing
Abigail Yinger booked her wedding reception for 100 people in the Lock Landing
Alexis Vestre booked her wedding ceremony for 100 people in the Memorial Garden
Olivia Bosson booked her wedding ceremony for 120 people in the Lock Landing
Emilee Tabler booked her wedding ceremony for 80 people in the Lock Landing