Questions? Call the Store: (740) 622-4224
672 N. Whitewoman Street
Coshocton, Ohio 43812
History of the Lock Tender's House - c.1870
This building was the home of Thomas Wilson and built the same time as Wilson's woolen mill. It was originally a one-story house. It is one of the only original buildings still standing at Roscoe's lower basin. Thomas Wilson also owned a carding mill, salt house and a cooper shop along the lower basin. During the time of the 1913 flood, William Henry Wilson, grandson of Thomas, was a lock tender and lived in this house with his family.
Today, this historic building is the home of Wildwood Music. Come for a visit and choose a special instrument from the largest selection of fine, hand-crafted acoustic guitars in the world!