Questions? Call the Restaurant: (740) 622-4001
400 N. Whitewoman Street
Coshocton, Ohio 43812
The History of the Warehouse - c.1838
This canal era warehouse and mill store was another building in the village built by Arnold Medbery. Medbery came to Roscoe Village in 1832 from New York State on the canal boat. He invested in land and several buildings in Roscoe, including the Union Mill, Empire Mill and the Roscoe Hotel (now Medbery Marketplace). Medbery married Phoebe Denman in 1836.
Today, this historical building is home to the Warehouse Steak n Stein & Lock 27 Pub. Visitors enjoy the atmosphere of this beautifully restored warehouse as they dine in the restaurant or relax in the more casual Lock 27 Pub. Summertime brings outdoor dining and entertainment to the spacious patio equipped with an outdoor oven/grill, ample seating and a stage.
|Mon.||11 a.m.—10 p.m.||Fri.||11 a.m.—11 p.m.|
|Tues.||11 a.m.—10 p.m.||Sat.||11 a.m.—11 p.m.|
|Wed.||11 a.m.—10 p.m.||Sun.||11 a.m.—8 p.m.|
|Thurs.||11 a.m.—10 p.m.|